Thursday, February 10, 2011

Using Veet On Your Mustache

The woman at the window ...

(for Oliver)

The woman at the window ...

Everything takes time.
time to address the court to find.
room for new.
place to store old.
room to cry.
release.
gain insights.
order to bring it into something more.

I am the woman at the window.
But my time to see beyond
has expired.
With all the freedom, but many a boundary.
worth fighting against the elements -
because there comes a moment - in that you lean.
accepts what has always stood us in:
Nothing special to all of us.

I will not be controlled.
not by or you
not you me.
This and that - comes and goes.
So why keep it so tight?

If you fall under water, a dip in
all your personal misery.
bitter drink every sip of it from, as long as you're losing your
Transperents.
sorrow remained so long under water until the pain starts to burn and evaporate
every drop.

If you must,
have made a mistake a second time.
But the third party to solve the mystery.
saving you blame for the next life.
and space of the accounts does not, then simply beating on it again.

I was the woman at the window,
've seen all the lives and gave it to my almost.
I fight, I bleed, I am suffering but I usually laugh and make
me less and less something out of it.
make course I still just my fault.

The note says to myself:
respect life goes on and on,
dies as soon not know.
Sometimes the way a narrower than wider.

I the woman
am to stand at the window.
Today I walk between the doors,
diving into life and if it is for me too much, I
diving in a safe place again.
Do not make yourself against the wall,
you know if you need me, I
reaching out my hand.

0 comments:

Post a Comment