Thursday, February 24, 2011

Movies Like Mysore Mallige

love comes, love goes to ...



If everything is quite small and still,
then I think of you.

With all the words, all the delicate
promises
the strange entanglements
been a dream really.

When I awake I'm
sometimes drawn with a smile,
and then I lick my wounds.

I'll carry you like all my other scars,
as one of my colors.
It burns in me, and then the memories just faded luster.
love comes, love goes, often they remain forever.

I imagine, that you're
happy.
've found your place.
satisfaction with the world.
you love has caught them all you can give that, what could
not me.

yesterday, is almost a year.
I miss the friend who was still there in my room.
love comes, love goes, I wish you will remain forever.

You know how the time that flies,
glory days blurred
I sometimes mixed with Andres memories.
Please believe me when I say, I wish you the best
.

If you see my face sometimes,
wherever you encounter it, forget me not,
but miss me not. Remember, love is love
, go, you and I see a star Engl Always
some point we will forever.

0 comments:

Post a Comment