Thursday, February 17, 2011

Can I Use Logitech Bluetooth Dongle

Anders ....



I'll show you a piece of my soul.
Unveil inch by inch.
I am so very own pace.
often too fast and banal things I like to stay back a bit.
Let me fall off then you try to depend on skilful and divert us both
.

you say - you are so different.
Contrary to everything I knew before.

How much I love these sweet words but,
make me at this moment into something special.
know But you, I can not wait to say nothing of the outside.
I learn from within to glow.

I trust, as an unspoken Suppose we
thaw intimacies against each other.
swap thoughts about true feelings.
so similar yet so different.

you wade like Job, next to the door.
I would lie to you like
but if I learned one,
then that you are not waiting for the downhill must
who is flying high can only come to the event.

I think it's a law of life.
Nothing can change that.
applies only to learn how to land a cat on her four paws
and you want to be champion, then you're going
than just to their knees.

But homemade my Job, many of your shots are like that.
your soup is in you cooks, and I know
as it is, if
turn thoughts
fears torment you and go short circuit reactions in
no more motion.

You must promise me anything, and you also break
no spikes in the crown. I
my picture of you,
've always been.
Of course, we are all nothing more - as a burned child.

Today I can not even hug you.
forgiveness I told you long ago.
Otherwise I would not be here, but for some strange
Dir.

0 comments:

Post a Comment