Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Scabbed Ring Round Penis

A letter from life ...



of my own thoughts
nailed to the cross, no
back against the wall, ready
of all sides.

cold and colder.
Smartass
Baby Baby Baby melancholy
Taff - Taff Taffer at most.

Consider
power Geil Geil
money
Restless

fact clueless.

good and evil,
light and dark,
weak and strong.
Yes damn it!
DualitiƤt in flesh and blood walked.
has always been is.

I'm not afraid of you
Take what ever you need.
Whoever you are.
Whatever comes.

I need no demons from outside - I have my fears inside firmly inside.

Today I am particularly beautiful.
seats with my crown of thorns to
table with all the lost souls unite in me.
alphabet soup of lies made.
Whether homemade or premium,
I (he) tasted no difference.
This throat is so flowed down a lot.

Bitter pills
sweet poison, true dreams
burned by the fire that just will not stop
to blaze.
The fire that holds me here.

Lately, I'm going to it often.
I can do without the world
but it seems the world is not for me.

The darkest stain on my soul
is in love with life.
Being in love In love.
So I suck at you and spit you out again. If only I
behind.
You know, dear life, I keep looking constantly
after this "more".

Leg I from all vanity,
shift, and afterwards pride and dignity. Is not this
Lot calibrated well.
All I am or to be believed,
I put this letter balance for an answer.

drives me why all the madness
to the end, head and neck,
breaks until I'm on my knees. At this point
said - finally give up everything.

It is now time that exchanged envelope aside.

It is now Posted:
"Pour gasoline into your fire,
salt for your wounds,
in your darkest night waiting for the sun was in you to be working again
and your pain tells you to rise again."

0 comments:

Post a Comment