Sunday, November 7, 2010

Marithe Francois Girbaud Online

Ballad of the Goddess return

2008, 15.05 clock


2008 15.06 clock
@ Wikimedia Commons, Nossa Senhora da Nazaré


very high in the altar I rose to steal
a picture of her,
the camera firmly I thought, to conceal
the intention.


When all alone in front of her, I stood
the main, she bent low to the child,
the chest in an open robe
she was swift to drink it.

But gently clasped her arm, the boy,
firmly pressed him to her bosom,
was the love he lost,
cuddle him in peace.

The sight stirred my soul,
the apparatus I at him, raised
of lightning illuminated the scene,
that I won Mary's picture.

The gold-crowned heads
glistening in the light emitted flutend strong
the seemingly bright surfaces painted,
distorted camera is concealed.

And once the lightning poured
about this silent group,
a second picture of her I shot,
as if it were a doll .

however, created the sky goddess
the statue of an earthly life,
than in the evening I then met her reputation
the pictures made me tremble.

The first reflected the rest,
a woman fed the little ones,
turned his attention to 'to,
that he lacked nothing in love.

erected in the second but
raised her head, she looks harsh
and yet it decided not to complain
My curiosity harsh.

She wanted to tell me much more
see fruit of my body and superb,
to help you shall hasten to me now,
that spread my power.

stripped of femininity,
body so there was like love hidden
power of men I ever used,
to get them, I have to make.

Although I came from the gods,
in love them closely,
the parent authority I recognized
in which I too was involved.

She ran to me from my body,
the same pleasure and joy to
abstract alone I was a woman,
the patriarch of creating peace.

Gone is Miss figures
the goddesses reclaim their right
they want to get it
to praise praise her gender.

And you carry my word abroad,
in all worlds direction,
to build us a house of God,
too light to seal the wood.

If jubilation heard everywhere,
fortunately the people we afferent,
crowns the joy of every life,
with our strength, we are preparing.

This is your job going now,
the problem I will forgive you,
reward would be exposed to you,
us to dedicate goddesses of the world.

0 comments:

Post a Comment