Monday, June 21, 2010

Side Effect Of Room Heater

Give me no hand ...


I wander through this house,
time seems to stand still.
The walls still hear my prayer.

made my bed, as if it is still waiting to go
. But the hands can not turn back
.

My dolls still have all their recorded
smile. Pink. Steel blue eyes but memories
here seem to just collecting dust.

The big brown door seems to have become quite small.
us who once connected, but I go through here - bleed
still my wounds.

I go to the box, this is still all lined up.
So I take the first material over to me, can it be that no one will see that here?
The wall clock plays every hour still their old song.

Reliable as ever,
The only thing that has never changed, no matter what I
the day asked here Sun

Here smell anything after me. speak
Could these walls, so they told about you.
you are for me a stranger,
schmück up with the most beautiful gowns.
You remain what you are.
liar and an egotist.

Do not speak of pride,
you have your long been sold and awarded. And
to me and my sisters do you have to raise any claim.

How many times have you let me wait. I hate to
taught.
I betrayed and abandoned.

If the end is now threatening
this time I am not your lifeboat.

Do not get me wrong, I wish you nothing bad
.

I've always forgiven you,
I am doing now.
Maybe egomania heritable and therefore immortal.
I forgive you, but this time not because of you because of me.

I thought I could overcome me, and me
rebind my mask.
brave like my dolls to wear.
But I'll give you all, no, I do not want to have more.

No more forced smiles, no
Katharina what to tell the others.
For what it is so telling, missed by my ears
from now.

You must love me, you gotta give
anything.
Keep your dreams of big earnings
but eventually you should start.

Although some patterns of behavior now solved, and much
the scales fall from your eyes,
also say if you today, I was always seriously
you have cheated me my childhood.

We both know neither you nor have they raised me.
And yet not all the love gone. or not -
honor you have.
It is also sometimes a kind of duty.
long your charter was.
But that is now gone.
I am not even lying.
No more broken or bent leg.
I confess to you one, you have influenced me but I never brought up
.

I'm rattled by systems with only so
and flown by.
Where were you when your hand me rich now?
You say I now introduce yourself to the wall
and urge you in a corner.

The truth is serious. Thus, it was
for me to laugh about.

I wanted long fallen.
Shuf my own world,
my golden tent -
My only goal was to money and success.


The perfect life, just -
The life that you wanted for you.
You see, I have every duty.
forgive my dreams and desires. All achieved without
to borrow and not taken
but this dream has not mine - so I've
the most important thing is lost.

I'd be lying if
admit I could not
that I love my little world and my personal hero would
.
I love and am grateful for that.

compassion is so pejorative. -
why I say I have sympathy with you.
You have all my falls, but each peak cross missed.

I thank you for my sisters,
you were not what I had hoped, but the two were
the answer to my prayers.

I would not know if I would have held without them.
You cheated yourself so much.
What has your perception as Father was so moved?

Regardless of what you erwiderst me, your answer is no weight -
that remains for me it all just a fairy tale `

To rotate I by now. Be prepared, because this door
I do now really.
leg up in my old bed - maybe you'll find there your peace.

0 comments:

Post a Comment