Thursday, June 3, 2010

From Where Can You Buy Ulip?

rain in Vienna ...


my umbrella and I walk through the city.
go somewhere just to the sun.
For a summer rain, it almost too cold.

I enjoy the air, every drop of rain
and all the air bubbles in between.

My city never sleeps,
but it changes the energy and I feel like
around everything will be merry.
holding honest and polite to each red Traffic light,
dance on the crosswalk.
The long weekend is already hanging in the clouds. Some

pack, unpack, and some from.
nod in passing to me all the statues,
I see the day. Repeated admonition or remind
leave us. Some with raised finger, to large
other sons, daughters and heroic deeds.

I schmunzle on my four-legged companion, the second
reads his mail on every corner.
And here and there, leaving a note.


We all seem well in the guise of anonymity
to disappear, however, he knows exactly
its neighbors.

Sometimes when I let myself be guided a few steps from him.
unerringly he is targeting our stations.
are now and we asked for directions.
getting paid to smile and reflect.

We stop at our Tobacco Shop, he knows exactly what
trick requires it to get his treat.
Some time ago I got my addictions
left here and let me pack now only all the daily newspapers and weekly magazines
.
Sometimes I feel the call of Fortuna and
counting on my luck as it is today.

We continue our little journey and control
on towards the Danube.
It is loud, the cars hiss the wet
Road just as fast.
I put on my headphones and let me
of my favorite songs now also
sprinkle.

green. We're going to run, here we must always
hurry because the traffic light so quickly suggests.
I see on the big bridge, and suddenly disappears
everything around me.

the past I've often with a certain anxiety
my view can wander.
only briefly and then quickly to safe ground
to stare, but now I realize that I
all have left behind.

I'm still not brave or safer than usual
conscience issues are not simple more.
digress While my thoughts, I feel
a slight pull on the leash.

the steps we lumber down the Danube Canal
and take a walk.
raining many like-minded people, in between there are the usual lines
"confusion".

I see on the water and wonder if I take a picture

whether I would be all the drops that fall exactly
now at this moment - could count
.

Continue to the next bridge.
read on the walls next to me in
I pass by who else was here,
all the little colorful messages.
Even the failed character.
Well we all have our "bad days".

slowly makes wide the day
and the gray is lighter to me.

We walk over the bridge,
head for the subway station, and after a long jump

we practice together on the escalator.
practiced and accomplished we are
exemplary on the page.

I stroke my wet
four-legged best friend to whisper in
and how great he does it.

Whenever it rains, it has
this uneasy smell in the station.
The air is thick and undefinable for me
.

run The people around us to their moves.
hurry then. I smile inwardly
and remember - that I am not at all before
too long ago exactly was.

But my priorities are different now
set. I am grateful for the luxury
live in the now allowed to.

Undeterred by the "all around us, we
us for our breakfast sandwiches
.

Ready for the way home, we are now equipped with
news, rolls and an option

luck for a good start to the day.

This time we choose the stairs,
finally we're athletic.

the top, I breathe deeply, my umbrella margin
and once again
beats the traffic light to green
we walk home.

Now we go a bit quicker, we both finally
growls of the stomach.
I turn the music a bit louder,
and decide for myself on the fast track.

We are the Grand Avenue of
all the leaves on the trees are so indescribably
green. It acts as
almost unreal.

Now I close the umbrella.
Close your eyes and let
wash me clean.
I shall be very small and grateful.

Even when I notice that someone speaks to us, and I
push the headphones aside,
"Hearns, the dog needs to muzzle Thurs,
is high above the 3ocm.

I smile, my headphones on my ears again
Place,
rate to a life's work and wish you
a nice day.


Caress my total
extremely dangerous fear-inspiring
Golden Retriever on the wet snout and
- laugh out loud.

We will see at home, yet all
Finster.
The last meters I let my faithful companion
off the leash.

The usual game
believed lost with the key starts
until I relieved him then out of my pocket
fish. I lock on.

Arrived at home.

0 comments:

Post a Comment