Friday, June 18, 2010

Convert From .jar To .ipa

on and off ...


thoughts salad to the square ...

Anyone may feel free to take out the what he wants.
The last years I spent living in a "then-Forest" to
.
I have the desire - to leave everything behind and just go,
'I'll see what's so "always understand can.
But something in me has always held.
I thought so grim and rigid - it just has to grow up to live out
their own wishes and dreams to another level.
Until this level then disappears, and every little seed of a dream
falls like dust.
The broad goals were reduced to small, because that's somehow
"manageable" is.
And the "few" of each of these thoughts
was covered stories of everyday life.
I can not say that my desires were completely gone,
just very well hidden.
I have attached more and more tied into the habits,
fears and desires.
Yes maybe I was also moved.
ambition, hard work and perseverance are no negative property, but
with my studies - from now. This does not mean that my life now
is mediocre, much more is now especially.

I'm on my way.
There are days when it feels on so - as if I have a step forward
going to put up but then two steps back.
But I go. Steadily.
Some tastes good at all.
But I do not bend, I tender not, but now
worthwhile for me now to go more often a detour, which ultimately leads me to my certain
goal. I like my stage victory.
I understand now: "For every defeat, there are two victories"

I'll clear up in me, open up many of the well sealed boxes and stowed
she sat like little boats on a river. Let all the related
emotions going on, and walk as best I can do everything in experiences and memories,
which left me to the man - by which I really am.

releasing hurt sometimes quite beautiful.
The emptiness you feel after that endure sometimes difficult.
I must be careful that I did not create new scenarios for these
as a replacement drug to use and maintain torn wounds. It takes

usually a few days until then adjusts these newfound
ease. But then there is this feeling, it feels as if one could fly.

Where space is - you can move again.
I'm planning this summer to see.
My "first, and old home" with all the faces that I so long
have not seen.

A couple of blocks - and angle the shelters in my childhood and adolescence
(from which I "get out" probably never really will
most they will be replaced by my first Quarter Life Crisis) to share.
The companion at my side to show of my hiding places.

Sitting on a dirt road, with eyes on my new home.
smile to see my four-legged friend as he hunted through the fields, and perhaps
quietly smoking just one cigarette.
a "peace pipe" - I'm curious if they will like me.

This is my first (new) way point of a total of three.

pictures of my experiences, Gedankenmixe and music lists follow.

music list 1)

Burgenland and me ....

1) Michael Brook - "Best Unsaid"
2) Elton John - My Fathers Gun "
3) Ryan Adams - Hotel Chelsea Nights"
4) Bob Dylan and Jeff Buckley (I love both version ) - "I Shall Be Released"
5) Will Derryberry - "What do you think about love"
6.) John Mayer - Free Fallin' (cover von Tom Petty)
7.) Stuart Staples - "That Leaving Feeling"
8.) Michael Brook - "Devil Slayer"
9.) Ryan Adams - "Come Pick Me Up"
10.) Sting - "Englishman In New York"
11.) Beth Hart - "Learning To Live"
12.) A Balladeer - "Boys of Summer" ( Original Don Henley)
13.) Oasis - "Talk Tonight"
14.) Beth Hart - "Leave the light on"
15.) Susie Suh - "Recognition"
16.) Shirock - "Man Inside"
17.) Patty Griffin - "Heavenly Day"
18.) Iron and Wine / Calexico - "Dead Man's Will"
19.) Stereophonics - "Dakota"
20) The Damnwells - Tonight and Forever "
21) The Ataris - Boys Of Summer"
22) Will Derryberry - Seven
23) I Nine - Same In Any Language "(Ruckus version is also nice: o)) xoxo Kati

Lena: o)

0 comments:

Post a Comment