Thursday, April 15, 2010

Sunroof Leaking Into Trunk

healed END


curtain lights on,
that's all you can see.
You've had your eye in my direction.
let yourself be seen what view you wanted.
You think you know my face?
One - just really say?
There were moments when we have determined
given us both something.
honor remains in a locker.
appeal only on my part not,
this respect, I sit on the longer road. Finally, do not
the heirs of the heirs
ruin their lives.
Only you will get me.
True, I had it in hand.
But on what should I build?
severed on a tape?

But I live too long.
know too well how this ball rolling. No ping pong
more.
I jump on the page.
past.
Throw yourself into the void and
shit on something like honor.
know too well I know.
From worship and desire.
your dreams I've known.
it, you're your
specially pure mockery.

Did I almost brought down by my
high throne.
hat off, it touched me in fact.
Have some wept tears of the Rapid.
laughing But I now united.
is The Clue,
here separates the wheat from the chaff. Only you're
Babyboy burn nothing more than to
.
much life had I not at all in me who can
or put you up in me to
-
around you to get out of your
1000 year sleep or
vale of tears.

a stitch?
Rosy?
I am convinced that there is someone
,
believes in this shit.
With all the lies
I can hear clearly at a distance from the truth
, for I have
a trained ear.
I hate non
. The
make yourself the best.
I can only congratulate.
to masturbate would be better.

With all the stored life
if I had almost given you a chance.
But my world is much too large
lay them in your little hands.
Oh give me well-known names,
,
I wear the whore her Darling.

And you know what, I think my smile

is worth a million.
Every time I bring the lamp to illuminate. If
who throw ne coin.
But this time, no heads or tails on heart
But mind about all this.
course I'm fun,
I had it too.

You say: "All people are looking for attention"
Yes, in your world. In my
they give me.
you think everyone knows my real face.
Come tell me, after all this time,
who or what am I for now?


For my part,
was there when you needed me.
shit No matter when you called after me,
I have you trapped.
tuts I just so sorry about the time.
to put things in the right balance. Whether
dus believe it or not,
out there turning the world - of course without
me too, everybody knows, clearly without you.
I not often need me "to be ashamed of foreign".
But somehow you will trigger in me.
you I said I've rarely regretted what
in my life, but that is all part of it. Even these words,
but they are simply out of me.

In illusions we all king and queen.
Kaiser.
Yes, just like in children's eyes, we can conjure up all
. go to
fishing only on diapers,
clear away shit, clean up, block and trigger
towing. Self-selected, the circle continues to turn
forever continually.

I wish I
with all my heart that you are
stay and you make it last
to build this mirror.

No, I'd be a fly on the wall.
I want to hear no more difficult, because of you I've
always good to laugh.
Basically, I like my life already. Otherwise I would have
exchanged gold for shit.
Grief is not as high for the stars, do not judge
of great men. Prost
one, throw in your illustrious group, there
bring all your wisdom to the customer.
driving your usual winner path that
your only sure winners round.
I leave from now apples are apples,
you plug on your head all
firmly and deeply into the sand.
I dare you not pity someone Andren pronounce
because this includes a certain sense, but above all you need for
other certain empathy,
not compatible with the egomania.

I'll send you a dictionary and
a route planner for the Mom next door.
stalk, individuality
it is not for sale.
Where I would have both openly
donated.

This is my view on things.
I like that position.
honestly, I'm glad I now times above:)

promise, not a word more to Thee
No missing or I actually get a bad conscience.
I'm shocked auferwacht.

is the perverse controversy:
It took up to perk up.
why I say HONEST THANKS!


I stand on my part,
in life.
go-between times Spatzierer on the wire,
now and again we must PROPER RISK!

to your happiness you have to do what?
and I am still so strict, it
I do not know what I can give you other than a
laugh.

0 comments:

Post a Comment