Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Italian Glamour Stars

Supplement ... Phase 3.95


phase I think 3.95 is here: o)
acceptance. Just as unexpectedly
phase 1.0 suddenly stood before me, like it is now. Sometimes I
Do not let go, for the wrong reasons.
Pure selfishness. False pride.
But sometimes, it is the detention of / to ourselves
I often think if we fall in love, the four of us love in ourselves
Because the confrontation finally lit the spots of our soul, for ourselves always in the wrong light stand.
Furthermore, I also believe there is a release of dreams and desires.
is often the reality quite hard, but it is genuine and real when you are ready just watch out, it is also a wonderful "handle".
I'm an incurable optimist and still believe that dreams can come true. If it
just really really wants.
creeps very slowly back, my basic trust in the world.
I think the way the night knows that, in their arrogant most hours already is the daylight in the wings, I know now that each tunnel has actually end up with a light, and by God I no longer am ready a piece of assemble it.

I'm never really alone, am always accompanied by 2 or 4 legs, waiting with me to the morning light ... Thank you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment