Wednesday, April 21, 2010

English To Tamil Translation Package

blood spat ... Phase 4.0


You mean my sentences are borrowed,
I tell you, I like it here and there, wasting

a word.

Each letter is from me set
even if some one hurt you so
.

a long time I do not need anything
borrowed, or donated.
It's about honor draws one, but you have your
far away.

respect, a word that thou canst not
time to write.
irreverent, a synonym for you.
Shall I tinker around a rhyme?

makes it go down like oil?
really full-bodied?
you - at last these words will advice?

Prost! Meal!
Curb taste you, but be careful you
could die in it.

Maybe you can be too cowardly to read
these lines to the end.
It's not about who is better or worse
otherwise indicated. Education thing
imprinting phase, character education ...

you had "the whole" dignity
realities.
Maybe even the first time in your life
.
opportunity squandered, honor awarded.

you hold fast to this piece. You do not get more
-
to happiness.

It would be the conclusion. Or you
forcing me to launch?
Now you put back on. Can not

forward and not go back.


admit to the mistakes -
tja your biggest problem and passing.
Even a very strange phenomenon.
But now I understand the duty, the
joins concentrated in you.
arm sacrifice you on your understanding, not that you're at the same time
also a culprit. You
honorable loser traitor.

I know the truth
not a good court,
often tastes too bitter, and
is disgusting indeed.

I love you ever experienced true courage.
I expect you to high.

But you'd never ask,
why people act so
are instead multiply you good at, when
confuse and lose,
the last turns in your brain.
first attempt to manipulate at all.


Nobody wakes up in the morning like evil.
which you could even sing a little song
.
No one gets up with the idea of where
leap after down.

Nothing comes from nothing,
a stolen set him Rahme you a
and then hang it on you or
'm working from a hat, you might conjure
anyone
the necessary courage.

I know you well
borrowed enough and your life.
So what did you assign for?
The copy of the copy?
A bunch of stolen ideas?
copied ironed, on average?


interpreter there's nothing inside. Marked
can not I say.
We could well have even uglier.
I only go down any further, you doing now
you follow the already difficult.
For my part, I am to anything ultimately owed.
Not even a gift, or with a nice loop about
I want to have something from you.

My life is not consumed, or in smoky
Hall and sound. All
what it costs is time.
Even if you have more than too much of it, there are so principled

things that I like to wait.

Remember,
I have to fight alone.
I'll give you another one of set:
as you know I'm generous,
joins DC and DC are welcome.
But from this equation, I'm the better half
.

This is karmic.
would you might say:
"You deserve you."
is what we have. But we take each other
you with a smile in purchasing.
Every short flight takes us back
solid together.
binds this magical band. I
like to give him my hand.

The magic word
of me talking.
A "please" has broken the hardening.

With my hand, he alternates
anything very quickly to the wall.
Indeed I am glad the foundation.
He carries for me every packing cement.

It's all still to come.
No bricks stuck to us, not adulterated
"I'd still love to young - life."
the way we have each other paved. In
new start is our chance.
over again.
I love it bound to have any freedom. The

can you understand of course not,
you're only good at "is closely ifs" to go.
This equation has often shared spit blood,
na you have now swallowed wiedermal?
While you tell just back from another life?
you were so much a frontier
all just borrowed, stolen and given, even while still
lost.
who has only you born into the world?

Somehow I must be the moment
smile even
wear that you no shame in you.
And that idea vehemently insist.


If you
to this day no one has said
In such situations, not stingy GEIL!
or greed!
In such situations there, according to (n)
head high.
I'll have even acknowledged this possibility
.
re away.
Through you I've even learned
me "fremdzuschämen.

As much as I, in the goodness of my heart
also appeal, as much as I
me wish it would not
all a lie or delusion
been a lie is the lie
even if I have myself served.

Even though I am not
why care must
so I give you, generously,
as I am just nunmal,
another one along the way: expressing
pity
can you only if-man in the
position to is.
Everything and everyone, but I
think you Mister Borrowed - probably not.

Maybe you understand now:

"What shall I have bad dreams?"

You see, even then I was back
honest.
can not buy everything.
you can because I just absolutely agree.
This is now such a property
not have been flat or.
But you can only deny everything.

you manage your truth lie
buy yourself a martyr belt, for morning and evening at half past four.


I wish I could take your pity. Then I'd
at least something. What you have given me
.
As I said, everything can not buy but you have
Andren so neither the one nor the
.
What do you do now, somewhere you borrow pity?
Ah is determined to supply up to someone soon;)

I, for my part, you also borrow all the words, all the rates and
what else you need from me so unconditionally.
But especially sorry I
your weakness in all respects.
"The last shall be first," You better believe
to go first. And so my
I actually believe
and not strangers pick out things together.


exchanged fantasy to reality.
But I'll take you, when you need it
arrives back to life very quickly.
I am proficient, which have already been put behind me.
am well provided for, well advised and
my homework already made good.
you really want to see who laughs at the end?

1 comments:

Vani said...

Hi there, awesome site. I thought the topics you posted on were very interesting. I tried to add your RSS to my feed reader

and it a few. take a look at it, hopefully I can add you and follow.
Tamil Translation

Post a Comment